A blackjack table is easy to identify by its semicircular shape. 马来西亚线上赌场 There can be up to 7 players who do not compete with each other, each one tries to beat the dealer on behalf of the house.
The game starts with the bet. Every table that you find in the online casino tells you how much is the minimum you can bet. The player must determine the amount to be put into play. 马来西亚合法网上赌场
Subsequently, 2 cards are dealt to each player, including the dealer who will always be the last to play and will have a card face up in view of the players.
The object of the game is to get a 21 or beat the house hand. And how is this achieved?
The Value Of The Cards
- From 2 to 10, the cards are worth what their number indicates.
- The face cards (J, Q and K) have a value equivalent to 10.
- The A can be worth 11 or 1.
What follows is to review the analysis of the possibilities of adding 21 and tell the dealer what actions to take, between:
- Ask: it is the action of taking one or more cards to get closer to 21 without going over, since in this case the game burns and you lose your bet.
- Planting: it is when the player decides not to ask for more cards in the case of obtaining A and figure, A and 10, or a high hand hoping that with the amount he has he can beat the house.
- Double Down: gives you the option to double the initial bet and receive one more card.
- Split or split: this option is possible only if you get two equal cards. When dividing, you must make a bet equal to the initial one. You then receive two additional cards, one for each folded card and they will be played separately.
When Does The Player Win?
- When the player rolls a 21 with only 2 cards or Blackjack . In the case that the house has the same game, the hand is tied and the player recovers his bet.
- When the player rolls a 21 with 2 cards and the house rolls it with 3 or more cards.
- When the sum of the player’s cards is greater than those of the house. In the event that the sum is equal, the player recovers his bet.
- When the player plants and the house has a hand greater than 21 and it burns.
Tip to keep in mind: the house game has defined rules, when the hand is less than 17 the dealer will always deal another card; when you add 17 or more, it will stand.